We have a well-equipped laboratory with the facilities to run a wide range of tests. Results are often available on the same day.
- A biochemistry analyser which can used to identify a range of problems, such as liver and kidney disease.
- A haematology analyser which is used to look at blood cells, helpful to identify, amongst other things, conditions causing anaemia or infections.
- Hand-held devices to give instant readings for blood glucose and blood clotting times.
- Urine testing, both using the traditional dip-stick but also with modern machine testing enabling more parameters to be checked and with more accurate results
- Powerful microscope to study urine samples, skin samples, and ear swabs.
- SNAP tests for the infectious viral diseases of cats, FeLV and FIV