We have a wide range of diagnostic equipment alongside the traditional stethoscope and which are available for vets to use to help identify illnesses, or offer reassurance that your pet is in good health.
- X ray machine with digital developer enabling the digital images produced to be saved or emailed to specialists when needed
- Ultrasound scanner which can be used to look at a wide range of body organs, often with no sedation required
- A doppler blood pressure monitor
- An ECG machine to evaluate some heart conditions
- A rigid endoscope which is especially useful for looking up noses!